- 17 Nov 2020
About the Role
The Programme Assistant will provide administrative support to the Partnerships and
Programmes team and ensure timely and efficient delivery of assigned programme tasks.
- Take a key role in upholding and supporting the partnerships and programme processes from partnership inception to completion, supporting adherence across the team and facilitating across the business.
- Support Account Managers to provide timely and effective communications to partners through scheduling meetings, taking notes and following up on actions.
- Manage the internal Partnerships and Programmes status update meetings and act as a key focal point for updates on the department activities to the rest of the business.
- Provide logistical support for donor visits and prepare briefs as directed.
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate database for all project documentation, projects schedules and maintain hard copies of key documents.
- Support the team to coordinate quarterly reviews of each of the different programmes with the team, take minutes and follow up action points.
- Ensure timely communication for early events planning and cash requests.
Qualifications and skills
- At least a Diploma in project management and planning or equivalent
- At least 6 months experience in a project management role or equivalent
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
Interested in applying? Fill in the form below with a CV and cover letter by 25 November 2020. We look forward to hearing from you.